Indeed it is time for an update. Although the reason I don't update is because I feel I don't have anything interesting to say... and that really hasn't changed within the last week or so. So I'll make a list.
Things on my mind:
1. China. I need to be there ASAP. Which means I need to find a program outside of NYU where I can fulfill my major requirements, because apparently NYU's Shanghai program can't get its act together. No matter. Other programs are much cheaper anyway. I just need to take an Adv Chinese language class, some culture class, and some literature class. Or three culture classes. Anyway, I need to get 16 credits so then I can be part time my last semester so I can more easily find a JOB. Scary.
2. Scheduling! Next Tuesday! Spring Semester is going to be hard! I hate my English Major required classes! I really don't want to take a Shakespeare colloquium but I have no choice. Boo. Stupid English major, I swear.
3. Sisters are funny.
4. Where am I going to live this summer????? I need to find an internship that is kind enough to provide housing, or else I need to throw myself into the dark abyss that is Apartment Hunting in NYC.
All right, I think that's it. I'm excited for this weekend when my mom is coming to visit! We are going to have some gooooood times. And eat good food, more importantly. UM but before she gets here I gotta write two papers. Not fun.
Also, it gets dark here really early now.
Work is boring.
And, I'm in love with Mass Transit, NYU's all-male acappella (sp?) group.
Too bad our hockey team sucks this season though. go.... violets?
I hate cold weather. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
not a bad post. I need to ask you though, I thought you'd be apartment hunting w/ Amy and such... if an internship provides housing, should I go w/ my relatives then?
and also, do you have any language classes planned for next semester? if you do, why not just take 2 language courses in China? aren't most of the programs half language classes anyways?
and um um um. it didn't register in my head, till I read it, that you'll be graduating and in the real world in a year (and some)!!! woot
Post a Comment